An educational and learning development EdVenture
Many a time parents, teachers and other care givers are at a loss to understand how to deal with issues in the daily lives of children, whether they are academic interventions or behaviour management concerns.
Schools as institutions may be able to provide some solutions, but are often unable to address individual needs. The end result is further confusion and the concerned parties are ill-equipped to take informed decisions and are often driven by a herd mentality, which further compounds the problem.
The common refrain of most students is that they are rarely understood by their parents, teachers and most often the people who they depend on completely, their own peers or contemporaries are unable to deal with issues that they are all grappling with.
We provide consulting, professional services and solutions leveraging technology for educational institutes and child development covering (and not limited to) the following areas:
- Develop capability of teaching and support staff by imparting leadership, domain and behaviour competencies.
- Develop competencies of children pertaining to academics,
musical – rhythmic, visual – spatial, verbal – linguistic, logical – mathematical,
bodily – kinesthetic, intrapersonal, interpersonal, naturalistic and existential.
- Propagate effective teaching methods leveraging technology such as multi-media equipment, software, internet, on-line tutorials, etc.
- Solve problems and complex issues like inconsistent academic performance, lack of competent teaching staff, poor academic results of mile-stone classes, below par performance in sports, etc.
- Manage school operations like admissions, syllabus plans, scheduling and operations of classes, people and staff management, financial management, infrastructure management, etc., including day-to-day activities.
- Counsel students to aspire for studies in reputed institutions in India and abroad and facilitate the process for admission.
Counselling and ABA
Counselling includes a wide variety of professional activities which help students deal with career-related challenges. We work with adolescents seeking to explore career options, parents who want to understand and relate with their child's challenges or students seeking employment.
Career counselling (Ongoing)
- Many a time one may be confused or lost about the path to take; often times one may abandon dreams due to lack of insight or appropriate guidance.
- Career counselling is also offered in various settings, including in groups and individually, in person or by means of digital communication.
- We provide different levels of screening & testing. Authentic three in one aptitude test, now available at Intelliscape EdVentures.
- Administered by experts in a relaxed environment, followed by detailed career counselling as well as other support if and where needed. We also provide several personality development programmes along with screening and support for discovering ones inner potential. .
- We also provide all other types of interventions for all age groups and issues, to name few like youth counselling , family counselling...
Under counselling we also have a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who has been working in the field of Autism for more than ten years.
The focuse is on empowering parents of children with Autism with the knowledge of ABA to combat the challenges that one might face when dealing with Autism. This is done through hands on training and workshops. We are also focusing on mental health issues and applying all principles to the world of neuro-typicals too.
K-12 School Planning
- Competitive strategy development
- Define mission, vision and values
- Set-up educational program & other services
- Setting up a profitable organization that provides quality education
- Project report to help line up financing
- Supervision and quality assurance
- Conducting parent orientation
- After school programs
- School Infrastrucre -
- Site visit & layout plan
- Assistance in developing infrastructure and designing interiors
- Guidance on Interior Designing (for e.g. wall, ceiling, furniture, floor, color scheme, furniture / fixtures etc.)
- Guidance on School Set-up Including Furniture, Outdoor & Indoor Equipment
- Infrastructure specification
- Architectural concepts, designs and services based on BALA (Building As a Learning Aid)
K-12 School Operations
- Make strategies for student enrollment plan and facilities and specifications based on curriculum structure
- Fee structure, fee billing forms and procedures
- School operating procedures
- Introducing the vendors and suppliers (school uniforms, books etc.)
- Creation and maintenance of school website
- Support and guidance in interviewing, recruiting and evaluating teaching staff, principal and PRO
- Guidance for number of teachers, salary structures and other staff requirements
- Training of Principal and teachers
- Teacher competencies development model
- Training plan for principal and teachers
- Providing all curriculum / training manuals
- Periodic training to academic team (100 hrs).
- Teacher training, creating a culture change from the beginning because teachers settle into patterns of behavior